Halftime Talks Podcast
Every Tuesday and Thursday Halftime Talks is here to offer pointed insights that have the potential to
impact how you live. Making the connections from our ideas to our behavior makes it all worth it.
Welcome to RahimRasul.com
This is the launchpad for all things Rahim Rasul. All the creative pursuits begin and end right here at ground zero. I can’t tell you where all this is going but it will be special.
With a passion to tell stories and inspire others through all creative mediums (words, design, motion, photography and more), it all begins with how I see the world. Throughout all the traveling around the globe and living in multiple cities you begin to see the world differently. As I process it, my curiosity and passion compels me to express these ideas creatively. Photography is my visual voice. Words give life to non visual ideas and all me to reach deeper into conceptual realms. Design communicates big ideas in easy way. Creativity has become my voice to interact with the world.
- "I can understand why others can't see what I see so clearly."Huey Newton
- "The level of competition is fiercest for realistic goals."Tim Ferriss
- "I wind my clock each day to stay synchronized w/the rhythm of my source."Rahim Rasul
- "Wisdom begins with questions, not accepted conclusions."Rahim Rasul
- "Don't let this time of your life slip away and become the subject of a future should have story."Rahim Rasul
- "Become comfortable with discomfort, it represents opportunity."Rahim Rasul
- earths_nectar's photo http://t.co/kCD5BCmJdZ
- Kerning keeps me from spacing out... Jenni Leder...
- Know the wisdom of the universe or to exude the wisdom of the universe? That is the question! #lawofattraction
- 8-Year-Old Kid Makes $1.3 Million A Year With His Viral YouTube Videos http://t.co/ucpCuFpqAM
- #halftimetalks ep 34 is LIVE! How we choose to define failure has a vast impact on our ... http://t.co/hhK8abQkTo http://t.co/AIyLUbkW7t
- I wish I could self-correct in life as easily as I do in #adobe #audition. Were is my undo and cut button at. 😉