Halftime Talks Podcast
Every Tuesday and Thursday Halftime Talks is here to offer pointed insights that have the potential to
impact how you live. Making the connections from our ideas to our behavior makes it all worth it.
Welcome to RahimRasul.com
This is the launchpad for all things Rahim Rasul. All the creative pursuits begin and end right here at ground zero. I can’t tell you where all this is going but it will be special.
With a passion to tell stories and inspire others through all creative mediums (words, design, motion, photography and more), it all begins with how I see the world. Throughout all the traveling around the globe and living in multiple cities you begin to see the world differently. As I process it, my curiosity and passion compels me to express these ideas creatively. Photography is my visual voice. Words give life to non visual ideas and all me to reach deeper into conceptual realms. Design communicates big ideas in easy way. Creativity has become my voice to interact with the world.
- "I can understand why others can't see what I see so clearly."Huey Newton
- "I wind my clock each day to stay synchronized w/the rhythm of my source."Rahim Rasul
- "Wisdom begins with questions, not accepted conclusions."Rahim Rasul
- "Become comfortable with discomfort, it represents opportunity."Rahim Rasul
- "You can't give what you don't have or teach what you don't know."Rahim Rasul
- "One can only discover possibility by stepping off the path of predictability."Rahim Rasul
- Achieve a state of being and watch how it expresses itself ~rahim rasul #lawofattraction #philosophy #creation
- @phontigallo I was so upset when someone my 1st disc to LAD. Why torture me like that.
- This is the scenic backdrop divinely lit as I got down on one knee and asked my love for... http://t.co/fDn1lTG9Zy http://t.co/0ybLhK9P1v
- Portrait of "a reason to celebrate" When the sun is out, get out and enjoy the day. Tomo... http://t.co/p0LhxmI3vt http://t.co/Xlfcl1WpLi
- #octanecoffee - my old watering hole. A hop and a skip away from #1016. Love the beans a... http://t.co/6J4siB71gW http://t.co/1vEDU2QwWn