Halftime Talks Podcast
As Creative Storytellers, Halftime Talks is a weekly podcast dedicated to offer pointed insights that have the potential to
impact how you live. Making the connections from our ideas to our behavior makes it all worth it.
- February 25, 2015
- February 17, 2015
- February 13, 2015
- February 10, 2015
Welcome to RahimRasul.com
This is the launchpad for all things Rahim Rasul. All the creative pursuits begin and end right here at ground zero. I can’t tell you where all this is going but it will be special.
With a passion to tell stories and inspire others through all creative mediums (words, design, motion, photography and more), it all begins with how I see the world.
- "I wind my clock each day to stay synchronized w/the rhythm of my source."Rahim Rasul
- "Wisdom begins with questions, not accepted conclusions."Rahim Rasul
- "Become comfortable with discomfort, it represents opportunity."Rahim Rasul
- "One can only discover possibility by stepping off the path of predictability."Rahim Rasul
- "You can't give what you don't have or teach what you don't know."Rahim Rasul
- "I can understand why others can't see what I see so clearly."Huey Newton
- #enlightenment #philosophy nuggets to chew on. Chomp away. http://t.co/pdOfTjXlX1 http://t.co/m1AXQHZkq3
- #philosophy curiosity into the mechanics of life has taken me on such the most marvelous j… http://t.co/WeDJpgGxT1 http://t.co/s0lIDindUV
- @TalibKweli thought of you while reading #NormanMailer 9k word essay #theWhiteNegro so relevant in #hiphop 2day. http://t.co/Bq2csBMoY9
- Halftime Talks #podcast EP 42: MacGyver Mentality. “One man’s trash is another man’s treas… http://t.co/q85JP3t8n6 http://t.co/UKqcdnY2wr